Thursday, May 17, 2012

a reason (may 9, 2012)

I need a reason, not a medical one for her death... I can grudgingly accept that there was nothing anyone (including me although I'm her mother and feel like I should have known somehow) could have done... but a reason in the ultimate plan, the map or web of existence that has each life destined to BE something or someone of importance to someone, at least one someone. I need her tiny beautiful life to have had a meaningful and sweet and good purpose. That all this hurt and sadness and let-down and feeling of emptiness and confusion and shaken faith in myself and in my beliefs was for a reason that was for a good that may at least balance the scale some. I wish I could have a reason for why I was "allowed" to carry this gift for so long and just when I was about to have her she was taken. This "there's a reason for everything" line is making me angry... someone just tell me WHAT the reason is for me to be given her to love and then for her to be taken with me to only dream of her sweet little cries.
Silence.... for no one knows and that is what I'm finding hardest so far to make peace with... my Gabbie is gone, and no one can give me a reason as to why.

No comments:

Post a Comment