Sunday, October 7, 2012

Flags for baby angels

The Walk to Remember is today and in Gabbie's memory the flag project flies for the first time.  It's a lot to take in.  My sweet baby will be watching today.  I can feel it.  I love and miss her so much.  It is some heavy responsibility to be the deliverer of such weighted messages as these flags are.  Each flag was cared for as if it were my own message.  I am honored,  saddened, and humbled by the beauty and love in each of their stories.  I am honored to be mediating postmasters to carry these messages with me until I can let the breeze take over.  I am saddened by such heavy losses as these beautiful flags convey.  And I am totally humbled by the amount of love and the beauty of whispering messages of loss and forever love to baby angels.  It is all I can do not to cry. 
I love you my sweet darling Gabbie... I hope you see what we have done together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment